Artists, Craftspeople and Specialty Food Producers:
- Do you want to increase your sales?
Are you ready to access the new markets -
perhaps go global?
- Would you like help in growing your business?
Uniquely Manitoba offers you:
- An assessment process with written feedback on your product's marketability, pricing, packaging, documentation, saleability and more.
- Training and advice in marketing, exporting, merchandising, and displaying your work. Receive the Business Basics Guide, a manual filled with ideas and suggestions for getting your product to larger markets.
- Exposure in the Uniquely Manitoba Virtual Gift Show, an online giftshow providing year-round exposure to the global marketplace.
- On-Going Business Development assistance through training programs and workshops with a wide selection of topics to choose from. Choose workshops on CD's or classroom training - whichever suits your schedule.
Participation is open to all Manitoba self-employed and micro-business gift producers and/or specialty food producers. Products must be made in Manitoba or at least have a considerable value-added component made locally.